Connor Ball Height - How Tall

What is the height of Connor Ball?
How tall is Connor Ball?
How tall is Connor Ball?
What is his height in inches & feet?
Is he tall? Then, how tall is he?
Or is he short?
Find it out here.

Here are some information about Connor Ball's height.


Name: Connor Ball
Height:
in Meters: 1.69 m
in Centimeters: 169 cm
in Inches: 66.5353 in
in Feet: 5.5432 ft
in Feet & Inches: 5ft 7in

Please LIKE US on Facebook.


You Might Also Like
Tristan Evans
Bradley Simpson
James Mcvey

About Connor Ball.

Connor Ball is a member of The Vamps Band. The height of Connor Ball is 5ft 7in, that makes him 169cm tall.

Connor Ball Compared To My 5ft 10in (177cm) Height

Connor Ball's height is 5ft 7in or 169cm while I am 5ft 10in or 177cm. I am taller compared to him. To find out how much taller I am, we would have to subtract Connor Ball's height from mine. Therefore I am taller to him for about 8cm.



 


Compare Your Height Here

And see your physical height difference with Connor Ball.
Enter Your Height in Centimeters:

3 comments:

  1. connor is 4cm taller then me

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's 4cm shorter then me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor is 10 cm taller than me... I'm a dwarf.

    ReplyDelete