Skai Jackson Height - How Tall

What is the height of Skai Jackson?
Skai Jackson Height - How Tall
*Update: This article about the height of Skai Jackson has been updated last May 5, 2016.

What is the height of Skai Jackson?
How tall is Skai Jackson?
What is her height in inches & feet?
Is she tall? Then, how tall is she?
Or is she short?
Find it out here.

Here are some information about Skai Jackson's height.


Name: Skai Jackson
Height:
in Meters: 1.5 m
in Centimeters: 150 cm
in Inches: 59.055 in
in Feet: 4.92 ft
in Feet & Inches: 4ft 11in

Please LIKE US on Facebook.


About Skai Jackson.

Skai Jackson is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Zuri Ross in the Disney Channel sitcom Jessie, and is currently starring in the Disney channel series Bunk'd. The height of Skai Jackson is 4ft 11in, that makes her 150cm tall.

Skai Jackson Compared To My 5ft 10in (177cm) Height

Skai Jackson's height is 4ft 11in or 150cm while I am 5ft 10in or 177cm. I am taller compared to her. To find out how much taller I am, we would have to subtract Skai Jackson's height from mine. Therefore I am taller to her for about 27cm.



 

Compare Your Height Here

And see your physical height difference with Skai Jackson.
Enter Your Height in Centimeters:

Do you feel that this height information for Skai Jackson is incorrect? Leave your comments and suggestions below and help us make this height listing for Skai Jackson more accurate.

38 comments:

  1. I'm 11 years old and I'm a inch smaller than skai Jackson; no fair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are still pretty young, you will still grow Lucy. You can still achieve maximum height.

      Delete
    2. Ha you make me laugh im 13 and only 4'9

      Delete
    3. Lol, I'm 13 and 149cm (4'11). I'm the same height of Skai but older than her by a year...

      Delete
  2. I'm same age as Skai!!! I'm 4 FT 8 IN though!!! but the thing is I don't believe she's 4 FT 11!!! Amandla Stenberg is my height (smaller than skai) but yet on the picture with them together....Amandla is much taller and Skai looks about 4 FT 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. skai is an inch smaller than me and a few months older but we are the same age

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm younger than her a whole year and i'm 5'1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm only 10 and I'm 5"6 shebi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good for you. you are tall.

      Delete
    2. good for you, did anyone teach you not to fuckin brag

      Delete
    3. ^^ wth calm yourself -.-

      Delete
    4. I find being short as an advantage. I don't understand why it's bad. I'm thirteen and 4'10-4'11".

      Delete
    5. Are you sure you mean 56 inches XD :o

      Delete
  6. I'm 5'2 and ten years old. 3 inches taller.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm same age as Skai and i'm like 162-163 cm tall

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am 10 but very tall. I don't know my exact height but i am taller than Skai.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm 13 and i am 174.9 cm tall

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skai Is A Month Older Than Me! Were Both Born 2002. Im 5'0, Im Taller Than Her! My Mom Calls Me Peppin Long Stocks :[ ¿

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe that skai is 4 month older than me and I am taller than her 18cm

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am a sixteen year old girl and skai is 7 cm taller than me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im 11 years old and im 4 ft 9 in so but on the tv show jessie she looks like she's small and looks like she like 8

    ReplyDelete
  14. Same age as her and I'm 5'4

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm 11 years old and 153 short..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm 13 and I'm 4' 11

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im and we were born on the same day I'm 12 and we exactly the same height

    ReplyDelete
  18. when I was 12 I was 4'3"... im now 17 and 5'10"
    gotta love growth spurts!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I was 10, I was about 5 feet. Now I am 13, going to be 14 in five months and I am 5'5 😂

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am 10 and I am 4*11 lol she is 3 years older than me....

    ReplyDelete
  21. i'm 13 years old now and i born 2003 and i'm taller than skai :3.
    i'm 5'3

    ReplyDelete