Andrew Garfield Height - How Tall

How tall is Andrew Garfield?
Andrew Garfield
How tall is Andrew Garfield?
What is his height in inches & feet?
Is he tall? Then, how tall is he?
Or is he short?
Find it out here.

Here are some information about Andrew Garfield's height.

Name: Andrew Garfield
Height:
in Meters: 1.83 m
in Centimeters: 183 cm
in Inches: 72.0471 in
in Feet: 6.0024 ft
in Feet & Inches: 6ft 0in

Please LIKE US on Facebook.


Related Height Entries

Ryan Reynolds
Emma Stone
Mila Kunis
Jennifer Lawrence
Spiderman (Peter Parker)

About Andrew Garfield.

Andrew Russell Garfield is an actor, of dual American and British citizenship. The height of Andrew Garfield is 6ft 0in, that makes him 183cm tall.

Andrew Garfield Compared To My 5ft 10in (177cm) Height

Andrew Garfield's height is 6ft 0in or 183cm while I am 5ft 10in or 177cm. I am shorter compared to him. To find out how much shorter I am, we would have to subtract my height from Andrew Garfield's height. Therefore I am shorter to him for about 6cm. 



 

Compare Your Height Here

And see your physical height difference with Andrew Garfield.
Enter Your Height in Centimeters: