Adam Sandler Height - How Tall

What is Adam Sandler Height?
Adam Sandler
How tall is Adam Sandler?
What is his height in inches & feet?
Is he tall? Then, how tall is he?
Or is he short?
Find it out here.

Here are some information about Adam Sandler's height.
Name: Adam Sandler
Height:
in Meters: 1.78 m
in Centimeters: 178 cm
in Inches: 10 in
in Feet: 5.8384 ft
in Feet & Inches: 5ft 10in

LIKE US on Facebook.




You Might Also Like
Adam Sandler
David Spade
Chris Rock
Rob Schneider
Kevin James


Adam Sandler Compared To My 5ft 10in (177cm) Height

Adam Sandler's height is 5ft 10in or 178cm while I am 5ft 10in or 177cm. I am shorter compared to him. To find out how much shorter I am, we would have to subtract my height from Adam Sandler's height. Therefore I am shorter to him for about 1cm.


 



Do you feel that this height information for Adam Sandler is incorrect?

Is this wrong?
What is your suggestion about the height of Adam Sandler?
Please help us improve the accuracy of our information by commenting your suggestions below.
Thank you.This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia.