Zayn Malik Height - How Tall

What is the height of Zayn Malik?
How tall is Zayn Malik?
How tall is Zayn Malik?
What is his height in inches & feet?
Find it out here in All Height.

Here are some information about the height of Zayn Malik.
Name: Zayn Malik
Height:
in Meters: 1.75 m
in Centimeters: 175 cm
in Inches: 68.8975 in
in Feet: 5.74 ft
in Feet & Inches: 5ft 9in

Please LIKE US on Facebook.

About Zayn Malik.

Zayn Malik is a British singer and performer. Zayn was born in West Lane, Baildon, Bradford, England on January 12, 1993. Malik is one of the members of One Direction. The height of Zayn Malik is 5ft 9in, that makes him 175cm tall.


Zayn Malik Compared To My 5ft 10in (177cm) Height

Zayn Malik's height is 5ft 9in or 175cm while I am 5ft 10in or 177cm. I am taller compared to him. To find out how much taller I am, we would have to subtract Zayn Malik's height from mine. Therefore I am taller to him for about 2cm.



 

Compare Your Height Here
And see your physical height difference with Zayn Malik.
Enter Your Height in Centimeters:

18 comments:

  1. I love you Zayn ! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is loving this One Direction guys. Hope you like our posts about their height.

      Delete
  2. Awww, my height is perfect if I was Zayn's girl!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zayn is taller than Harry and Harry is 6 foot something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Harry Styles really 6ft tall now? Based on the images that we see, his height can't be no more than 5 feet 10 inch.

      Delete
    2. Isn't Harry 181cm ?

      Delete
    3. Harry Styles is 6ft

      Delete
    4. Harry is actually 5"11

      Delete
  4. zayn is 5,9 and i am 5,0 so he would be purfect for me to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU ZAYN <3 <3 <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it updated ? I think zayn is a bit more taller now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think Zayn is taller now. His height now I think is 5'10".

      Delete
  7. hey can we get married, like your height is perfect lol, and i'm 5.4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool im think the exact same thing and im 5"4 too

      Delete
  8. I'm so short compared to 1D

    ReplyDelete