Niall Horan Height - How Tall

What is the height of Niall Horan?
How tall is Niall Horan?
*Update: This article about Niall Horan's height was updated last May 14, 2016.

What is the height of Niall Horan?
How tall is Niall Horan?
What is his height in inches & feet?
Is he tall? Then, how tall is he?
Or is he short?
Find it out here.

Here are some information about Niall Horan's height.


Name: Niall Horan
Height:
in Meters: 1.73 m
in Centimeters: 173 cm
in Inches: 68.1101 in
in Feet: 5.6744 ft
in Feet & Inches: 5ft 8in

Please LIKE US on Facebook.


You Might Also Like


About Niall Horan.

Niall James Horan is an Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist, known as a member of the boy band One Direction. In 2010, Horan auditioned as a solo artist for the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor. The height of Niall Horan is 5ft 8in, that makes him 173cm tall.

Niall Horan Compared To My 5ft 10in (177cm) Height

Niall Horan's height is 5ft 8in or 173cm while I am 5ft 10in or 177cm. I am taller compared to him. To find out how much taller I am, we would have to subtract Niall Horan's height from mine. Therefore I am taller to him for about 4cm.



 

Compare Your Height Here

And see your physical height difference with Niall Horan.
Enter Your Height in Centimeters:

Do you feel that this height information for Niall Horan is incorrect? Leave your comments and suggestions below and help us make this height listing for Niall Horan more accurate.

40 comments:

  1. niall horan is irish lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for noticing, by that you've helped us improve our website. Niall Horan indeed is Irish.

      Delete
    2. niall horan is irish and 5'7'

      Delete
    3. i am a little irish

      Delete
    4. It's okay for me that he is 173 cause Im only 157 .. Im a filipina ������

      Delete
  2. I love this website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that. Hope you find this post about Niall Horan's height helpful.

      Delete
  3. Is this for 2013 cause I thought he was taller?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Nataly, thanks for commenting. Yes it is for 2013. Based on our research and photo estimates, Niall Horan has the shortest height among the One Direction members at 5'8" tall.

      Delete
    2. Wrong dear, Louis Tomlinson is the shortest member of 1D he is 5'7 while Niall is 5'88.

      Delete
    3. He's now 5'9" tall

      Delete
    4. Yeah he's not the shortest, Louis is, and louis is 5'8" so yeah I think he's 5'9" or 6'0" now

      Delete
  4. I heard he actually was 178 cm? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena. We really appreciate comments like this. Once we find the best proof that Niall Horan is 178cm tall, we will be updating this post. We will be working on it.

      Delete
  5. I really don't think that Niall is only 173cm. Just pointing that out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think Niall is about 5'10 now.

      Delete
    2. nah he's said in a video about four to six months ago that he was "5'7", maybe 5'8"" and since he's 20 I think it's pretty safe to say that he's not going to get much taller. Plus, Liam is a good three or four inches taller than Niall, and Liam isn't as tall as Harry.

      Delete
  6. Niall has always been the shortest just clearing tjat up he's around 5"8 he's short

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niall is 5'9 1/2 now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completly love niall he's my fave 1D member and celeb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys.. Is anyone know how can I gain more height at least 5'10?? I'm 19 now and I'm only 5'4. Please someone help me. I'm a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Niall all the girls like the other guys there horrible except Zayn but I love Niall

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's my type girls stay away from the Hot Irish man called Niall HE'S MINE AND MY TYPE STAY AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. IM SHORT! I still like niall, but im now going for Wesley in Emblem3, all you gals go for em.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm the same height as niall, but I feel small compared to harry!!...love the website!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. mide igual que yo 1.71

    ReplyDelete
  15. louis is the shortest member of the band by about two inches less than Niall

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is taller now, Louis is shorter then Niall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how Louis is the shortest and smallest member, but also the oldest

      Delete
    2. I'm taller than all of them and I'm a 13 year old girl....

      Delete
    3. I'm the older out of my friends and the shortest to. It's weird how it works.

      Delete
  17. I'm the same height as harry I don't think niall is that small?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great. -.- I'm 5'8 1/2. WHYYYYYYYY DO I HAVE TO BE A 1/2 INCH TALLER THAN THE CUTE ONE!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. lol I'm 172cm (5'6 I think) and I'm for a bit shorter then niall louis and zayn and I'm just 13 hahaah boooo

    ReplyDelete
  20. anyone knows the method to grow height into 5'8 or 5'9 ??, i am 5'4 ,my age is 15 and i am male,

    ReplyDelete