Paulo Avelino Height - How Tall

What is Paulo Avelino's height?
How tall is Paulo Avelino?
How tall is Paulo Avelino?
What is his height in inches & feet?
Is he tall? Then, how tall is he?
Or is he short?
Find it out here.

Here are some information about Paulo Avelino's height.

Name: Paulo Avelino
Height:
in Meters: 1.80 m
in Centimeters: 180 cm
in Inches: 70.866 in
in Feet: 5.904 ft
in Feet & Inches: 5ft 11in

Please LIKE US on Facebook.


About Paulo Avelino.

Paulo Avelino is a Filipino actor. He is also a model ang a singer. Paulo is a product of the talent search program Starstruck. The height of Paulo Avelino is 5ft 11in, that makes him 180cm tall.

Paulo Avelino Compared To My 5ft 10in (177cm) Height

Paulo Avelino's height is 5ft 11in or 180cm while I am 5ft 10in or 177cm. I am shorter compared to him. To find out how much shorter I am, we would have to subtract my height from Paulo Avelino's height. Therefore I am shorter to him for about 3cm.



 

Compare Your Height Here
And see your physical height difference with Paulo Avelino.
Enter Your Height in Centimeters:

0 comments:

Post a Comment