Drake Height - How Tall

What is Drake's height?
Drake
How tall is Drake?
What is his height in inches & feet?
Is he tall? Then, how tall is he?
Or is he short?
Find it out here.

Here are some information about Drake's height.


Name: Drake
Height:
in Meters: 1.83 m
in Centimeters: 183 cm
in Inches: 72.0471 in
in Feet: 6.0024 ft
in Feet & Inches: 6ft 0in

Please LIKE US on Facebook.


About Drake.

Aubrey Drake Graham, who records under the mononym Drake, is a Canadian recording artist, rapper, songwriter, and actor. The height of Drake is 6ft 0in, that makes him 183cm tall.

Drake Compared To My 5ft 10in (177cm) Height

Drake's height is 6ft 0in or 183cm while I am 5ft 10in or 177cm. I am shorter compared to him. To find out how much shorter I am, we would have to subtract my height from Drake's height. Therefore I am shorter to him for about 6cm.



 

Compare Your Height Here

And see your physical height difference with Drake.
Enter Your Height in Centimeters:

Do you feel that this height information for Drake is incorrect? Leave your comments and suggestions below and help us make this height listing for Drake more accurate.