Kanye West Height - How Tall

What is Kanye West Height?
Kanye West Height - How Tall
How tall is Kanye West?
What is his height in inches & feet?
Is he tall? Then, how tall is he?
Or is he short?
Find it out here.

Here are some information about Kanye West's height.
Name: Kanye West
Height:
in Meters: 1.79 m
in Centimeters: 179 cm
in Inches: 10 in
in Feet: 5.8712 ft
in Feet & Inches: 5ft 10in

LIKE US on Facebook.

You Might Also Like
Usher
Chris Brown
Ludacris
David Guetta
Pitbull
Ne-Yo


About Kanye West.

Kanye Omari West is an American musician, film director and fashion designer. The height of Kanye West is 5ft 10in, that makes him 179cm tall.

Kanye West Compared To My 5ft 10in (177cm) Height

Kanye West's height is 5ft 10in or 179cm while I am 5ft 10in or 177cm. I am shorter compared to him. To find out how much shorter I am, we would have to subtract my height from Kanye West's height. Therefore I am shorter to him for about 2cm. 



 

Compare Your Height Here
And see your physical height difference with Kanye West.
Enter Your Height in Centimeters: